Welcome! Thank you for your interest in Crossroads Church.
At Crossroads Church, we exist to: "Glorify God in all that we do and say."
We do this by: "Abiding in Jesus Christ and through Him produce the fruit that Glorifies the Father."
We get this from: 1 Cor 10:31, "So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."
Also from John 15:4-5, "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing."
Here at Crossroads Church, we try to model the Act's 2 Church. In the Act's 2 Church we see six non-negotiables that we must have to be a Church who honors God.
1. They were a learning Church. (Act's 2:42) "They devoted themselves to the apostles teaching. (Sound Doctrine.)
2. They were a loving Church. (Act's 2:42b) "They devoted themselves to the fellowship. (Loving and meeting together.)
3. They were a praying Church. (Act's 2:42c) "They devoted themselves to the breaking of bread (Lord's Table) and the prayers. (They prayed together)
4. They were a giving Church. (Act's 2:45) "They were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need." (They devoted themselves to meeting the need of each other.)
5. They were a committed Church. (Act's 2:46) "And day by day, attending the temple together." (They devoted themselves to committ to attend Church together.)
6. They were an evangelizing Church. (Act's 2:47) "And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved." (They were devoted to evangelizing together.)
Below are three messages that Pastor Bobby taught on Act's 2:42-47. Please listen to them and you will hear the "Vision of Crossroads Church." "The kind of Church we desire to be."
We look forward to seeing you and worshipping our Lord and Savior together!